Ingredients for four persons
- 450 to 500 grams of cod fillet or haddock fillet
- 1 small stick of foot celery
- 3 rusks
- 1 egg
- 250 grams leek
- 4 teaspoons mustard old recipe
- 2 tablespoons dairy butter
- 3 dl vegetable or chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- pepper from the pepper mill and salt to your taste
Cut off the threads of the celery stick and cut into pieces. Cut the cod fillet into pieces and mix it with the celery in a blender or with a hand blender.
Put in a mixing bowl and stir the egg and the crushed rusks through this.
Form balls and flatten these.
Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan and bake them.
Cut the leek into rings, rinse and drain in a colander.
Warm butter in a frying pan and stir-fry the leek rings.
Add stock and allow to cook on a low heat source for about 20 minutes.
Mash with a hand blender and if necessary sieve. Return them to the frying pan, add the mustard and warm for 3 minutes while stirring. Flavor with pepper and salt.
Portion out the pies and the sauce on preheated plates. Accompany by a well chilled glass of Jan de Lichte